Double blowjob with two different sized cocks

ba_22

Admired Member
Media
Hubby can’t compare to my thickness! Her pussy won’t ever be the same after me : Cuckold

8ms9x36o1aj41.jpg

This guy is massive and has lots of cuckold videos on reddit

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
yeah, this has been posted several times. not to sound crude and i do apologize, but i wish more people go through the whole thread as whole before making comments or, most importantly, posts.
again, no offense, i appreciate anyone's hard work done on this, no fucking question about it, i love your contributions! but please, have respect and go through the whole thread at least once, and see what the main goal of this whole thread operation was in the first place, thanks a lot!

Reactions: ttyonb

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
yeah so maybe we should restart the whole thread then whats the point keep going few hundred more pages of videos which will start being more and more neglected. i say split it, start anew
i suppose im very passionate about each post and would like each one be acknowledged.

Reactions: ttyonb

ttyonb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah so maybe we should restart the whole thread then whats the point keep going few hundred more pages of videos which will start being more and more neglected. i say split it, start anew
i suppose im very passionate about each post and would like each one be acknowledged.
I kinda agree with you, the point is to yes present new material. I can understand that off the top of your head, if a clip has popped again under a new name we, followers of the thread, might not check-fact if it was already posted especially if it's a more obscure one...at least people are not reposting cuckold sessions...;)

Reactions: teninchman

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
damn i was looking for this one for a while on here, because i know it was posted, but its so hard to find much among the 78 pages. so i just found it on reddit and liked it so much i decided to repost;

i think my favorite part is towards the end when she doesnt even allow the little guy to finish. such classic! we need shit like this all the time!!!

PringlesGuy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn i was looking for this one for a while on here, because i know it was posted, but its so hard to find much among the 78 pages. so i just found it on reddit and liked it so much i decided to repost;

i think my favorite part is towards the end when she doesnt even allow the little guy to finish. such classic! we need shit like this all the time!!!
Hahaha! She barely pays attention to tiny! The bigger dude still has a skinny cock tho, lmao!

Reactions: deleted801703