Taking on the group, couple with 6 guys. double, triple anal, pissing, fisting, long lasting rough gangbang

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I had to break this up into a few posts as it was too long for one or two or three, please see all posts in sequence.

The lead up
We were setting up our meet on our group chat. I was super horny just like the rest of the group. Everyone was chatting about some of the things that they wanted to do. I also mentioned some stuff as well. Being extremely horny this far in advance was a great recipe for me and the gang. The guys said that they were not going to shoot loads for the next week but they would edge themselves leading up to the event. My request for the event as usual was that the guys last as long as possible before their first cum and then once they would unload their first loads they can continue. I wanted it to go on for hours or as long as my body can take it. The group was very turned on by this and they knew that this was going to be a great one as in the past when it was always an amazing get together when I get very horny like this.

I had also told the group that I really wanted to start off with the wife picking me my outfit to wear and I walk down to the basement. I wanted the guys to be naked on the couches with their cocks erect and I would do my rounds to each of them individually. I said that I would suck and fuck them each one by one and do what I wanted to them. Once I was done my rounds I would let the group do as they wanted to me.

The guys said that they wanted to facefuck me for a good 15 minutes straight with them completely in control. They had also requested that they would like to give the triple anal a go once again, peeing, fisting, the usual double anal and ass to mouth. They did say much of the usual stuff for the rest of the fun.

The wife did want to use her strapon on me, she also said that she wanted to get fucked when we were done at the end and give me my reward.

We had arranged that I would show up at the couple's house the night before so I would prep in the morning. The rest of the gang would show up the following day in the afternoon around 1.

The day before
I arrived at the couple's house the afternoon before, we had a nice light little supper. I had to watch my diet of course. The couple was very nice and inviting as usual and we just chatted with each other over our supper about many things, inflation, cost going up, some politics, etc. We cleared up the table and then played some strip poker. I do not remember exactly how each of won our hands but it started off the wife losing the first three hands in row, she removed each of her slippers and her shirt, revealing her wonderful chest in her black bra. I smiled at her as she smiled back at me. The hubby was next to lose and removed one slipper, I then lost two in a row and took off my slippers. The hubby then lost four in a row and removed his last slipper, two socks and pants. The wife and I lost one each as I removed one of my socks and she did the same. The hubby then lost another ad removed his shirt. I then had three bad hands in a row and removed my last sock, shirt and pants. The wife was next to lose two and removed her last sock and pants. As she took off her pants she showed off her black thong that wrapped her butt so well. The hubby lost the next two and removed his shirt and underwear, resulting in his loss to the game. Then I was next to lose and got totally naked. The wife laughed and said she won, then the hubby said no there's a bi-law. He explained that he and I didnt lose just yet as she can create her own wager once we are both naked and have not articles of clothing left. She laughed and said ok fine. She then lost the next hand, the hubby and I cheered. She removed her bra, completely letting those wonderful tits of her free. The next hand I lost and the wife said I then I had to suck the hubby under the table as they played the next hand. I could not see who played what but in the end the hubby lost and the wife had won. I congratulated her and then we just went on the couch for a little bit to watch some tv.

We stayed naked and the wife did sit between the hubby and I, she let her wonderful soft hands explore and tease each of our cocks. She ran her fingers ever so lightly from the top of my cock all the way to the bottom where she caressed my balls. She looked up at me and gave me a little smirk then moved in closer and kissed me with those luscious lips. She was also toying with her hubby's cock with her left hand at the same time, very skilled she is. She got me hard rather quick and said ''someone is happy to see me''.

I chuckled and replied ''very happy''.

She then decided to stand up and remove her thong, she bent over in front of me as she slid it down those long smooth legs and proceeded to sit on me, facing me, with my cock in her asscrack as she started to thrust and we looked at each other and smiled, then locked lips. When she pulled away she said ''you were the loser to the game, you have to pay your debt''.

She signaled to her hubby and he came closer, she grabbed his cock and guided it into my mouth. She was still teasing my cock with her wonderful body. I sucked the hubby's cock in a sensual and kind way, I stayed near the top as I caressed his balls from underneath. He was very passive and let me do my thing. The wife added ''seems like you wanted some sausage, should save some of that appetite for tomorrow''

I did a little a chuckle and continued to suck on him, this time with a little more intensity and went deeper, when I came back to the head I sucked it hard like a vaccum and let go to make a sort of pop sound. The wife grabbed the cock and rubbed it on my face and gave me a couple of cock slaps before she moved in again and she kissed me with some tongue this time then gave me a hot, sexy stare and sucked her hubby. I was so turned on by her that I then grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her in for another kiss where we gave each other much more tongue then I grabbed the hubby's cock and sucked it hard. We were getting hornier, I could feel my hard cock slowly rubbing her wet pussy as she continued to tease. She then grabbed the cock and fed herself too, also going at it hard. The hubby said '' I love it when you two both fight over my cock''

The wife and I loved this so much, but we knew we can't continue as the hubby would have trouble holding back. The wife said '' let's do something different, I think you will both like''

She lied down on her back on the couch and then told me to get over her in 69, then she told the hubby to get right behind me and tease my hole with his cock. She sucked me very lightly as I felt the hubby's cock sliding up and down in my crack. I was teasing the wife with tongue licking the surroundings of her pussy. I loved to make her crave something and tease her. Meanwhile she also asked the hubby to feed his cock to her and I could feel his cock rubbing up on mine as she shared her mouth with both of our cocks. She was also using her hands to grab my ass cheeks as slap me a little. The hubby went back to rubbing his newly sucked cock in my ass crack. I also proceeded to actually licking that tasty pussy of her, I licked her clit with the tip of my tongue for a few waves, making my way down the sides of her pussy tasting her juices. She was starting to move her hips in pleasure and then told me to stop. She said ''you are too good and I am too horny now. I don't want to cum now''

We stopped it at that. I added ''I liked this position, it was a good one, I want to do it again''

On that note we slowly got ready for a good night's sleep for tomorrow was going to be an interesting day to say the least.

The morning of
The next morning the wife and I woke up more or less at the same time so we decided to shower and let the hubby sleep. I helped her shower by lathering her with her luffa and getting that sexy body of hers all soapy. In the shower I loved to see the water running down her body but I also loved to tease her nipples as they were very erect. I backed up her body into mine and let me cock rest on her butt crack, as she turned her head to kiss me while my hands made their way to her boobs. I grabbed them each with a handful then curled my thumb and index finger to lightly pinch and rub each of her nipples. She moaned as she kissed me, feeling her tongue playing with mine and her moving her hips to feel my hard cock on her backside. We loved to make out with one another, I still kept my left hand teasing her nipple as my right hand made it way down her wet body to her pussy where I grabbed it, curling up my middle and middle index fingers. She moaned again and said ''you hot fucker''

I continued to tease her this way as we were both craving it. Soon after she turned around and then slapped my face and pushed me to the wall and got down on her knees and sucked me with great intensity. She kept her right hand on my cock, her left cupped my balls as she bobbed furiously on my cock. I was loving this so much, she kept at it while looking up at me with a stare of lust. She was going it at it, sucking and gripping my cock tightly, lifting my cock up to also suck on my balls then release them to lick my cock from its balls all the way to the top to continue her horny cocksucking routine. She was completely on fire as she then starting to go deeper and gagging herself, each time getting closer and closer to the base. She did another round of spitting all over my cock then went back to deepthroating and gagging herself before she achieved her goal of making it to the base and she held it there for a few seconds looking up at me then she pulled off and said '' that is all you are going to get from me this morning, you will get the rest as your reward later today''

I then grabbed her from her hair to pull her up and made out with her, feeling my rock hard cock rubbing on that beautiful body of hers as my hands grabbed her ass. I said '' I can't wait for my reward''

We got back to our shower, cleaned, dried and got ready for our day. The hubby woke up around 10 am as the wife and I were on the group chat with the rest of the guys. We were also watching tv. Shortly after I went back upstairs to start prepping. It does take me a while to get ready to do what I have to do. I will not go into the full details but I clean my ass out with enema and make sure it is completely clean and I start expanding my hole with some toys.

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The action
When I am done with the prepping and completely ready the wife to set out the outfit for me. She gave me one of her favorites that looks great on her and she knows that I love it. She got a second one for me, as she explained. It was a white one piece, see through, nylon/fishnet body outfit with floral parts on it. I slipped in each of my feet and pulled it up my legs, there was a rounded opening that went from below my waist to, under and around my legs then to continue behind me to expose my ass and finished just above my lower back. Then the outfit continued up my chest and tied it at the back behind my neck. The wife then handed me some white closed heels. She said ''you look like a good slut''

I responded '' that is what I am going for, but I want you to wear yours later''

She said ''only if you do your job right''

"I think you will be the judge of that'' I replied back.

I was ready to get totally used and fuck by the gang. I made my way down the two sets of stairs too get to the basement where the guys where all naked with their cocks out on the couches. 5 of the guys were on the sectional and 3 of them were on the smaller couch. I showed off my butt a little bit to them as I stood between the two couches. I was crazy horny and got on my knees, crawled to the first guy on the couch of three who's cock was already rock hard, I placed my hands on his lap and sucked him. I sucked the top of his cock as he moaned then my right hand found its way to the next guy's cock right beside him. I continued to suck on the first guy and made eye contact with him before moving on to the second guy. I guided his thicker cock into my mouth as my right hand moved to the cock of the third and my left hand to the first guy. I bobbed my head up and down with a twist on his cock as I sucked him. I licked it from bottom to top before moving my mouth to the last guy and my right hand onto the second guy's cock. I always tried to keep my hands busy to satisfy the most amount of people. I went back to the second guy where I deepthroated him and gagged on him a few times as he also thrusted his cock into my throat. When I came back up I smiled at him, stood up, turned around and squatted down onto his cock as I put it in my eased it into my ass. I felt it slowly going in, feeling the thickness of his cock expanding my hole. When it was in I put my hands on his lap and bounced on that wonderful cock of his. He did grab my hips to thrust into my hole and I stroked the two cocks on each side. I faced the rest of the five guys while doing this who were happy with what they were seeing. He increased his speed and the wife said '' wow that is fucking hot baby''

When his cock popped out of my ass I stood up and spread my ass cheeks to show my gape to the three guys. I decided to go back to the first guy and ride him as I stroked the cock I just rode. I loved to tease the guys and give them each a snippet of what is to come. It was a little bit of a challenge to squat down to their level while in heels, the cock fucking me increased his speed as slapped my ass then I pulled off to walk over to the third guy. I supported myself with one hand on the arm of the couch and the other hand on the leg of the second guy as I sort of twerked with the cock in my ass. The guy was holding my left wrist and his other hand was on my right hip as he also thrusted up and down into my hole. I also looked back at him as he fucked me, I pulled off for a second to show him my gape. He pulled me back down on his cock as he guided it back into my ass. I could feel the length of his cock go all the way in and back to the tip. He slapped my ass once more and I moved off to go greet the guys on the other couch.

At the other couch I immediately went to suck the first guy on the left as I stroked the second guy with my right hand, I loved to feel the different types of cocks with their length and thickness in my hands and mouth. I sucked him while looking directly into his eyes as my tongue swirled around his head when I came to the top. I moved on to suck the second guy while I stroked the first and third guy, I was stroking rather quickly and the guy I was sucking decided to facefuck me. I could then feel someone behind me touching my ass and hole I looked back behind me and saw it was the wife, she said she couldn't resist and I smirked. I could then feel a cock going into my ass as a hand was grabbing my right hip. I loved being vulnerable like this and then I felt another hand behind my neck forcing my head down on the cock I was sucking. The guy fucking me was a kinky one, he lifted my head up and kept his cock in my ass as he guided me over to the next guys to suck. I was now sort of standing with my knees slightly bent feeling his thrusts into my ass as both his hands grabbed me from my hips. I continued on with my horny duty and stroked a cock with each hand while sucking on another one. I stepped over to then taste the next guy in my mouth. He was ready to just fuck my throat right from the get go. My right hand now made it's way to the last guy on the couch, I could feel that he was the thickest one yet. All I could think of at this point was sucking the next guy even though I was getting facefucked and gagging a lot. It was not log before the guy fucking me lifted me from my neck and moved me over to the next guy as we shimmied over with his cock in my ass. I was so happy to get my mouth on this cock. I started at the top, very slowly making my down just below his head, I twirled my tongue around it and then went deeper, came back up, twirled again and went deeper than before. I could tell the guys were very horny as their hands were on my ass and back exploring my body. I could then feel someone removing the heels I had on, it was the wife. Here the guy fucking me pulled out and he spread out my cheeks to show my gape.

I then said to the guy I was sucking '' I want your cock in my ass now''

I stood up then turned around with my back towards him and slowly eased that thick cock of his into my hole. I then spread out my legs to rest my feet on the sectional and my hands on his chest behind me. He starting off going slow but quickly ramped up his speed, he said ''how do you like that bitch?''

I answered with ''fuck me harder''

He went faster and faster as he grabbed my hips and pounded away, feeling his balls hit my body with every quick deep thrust. My body was craving more and more, then the next guy pulled me on to him in the same position and he just pounded me to continued what the other guy started. I had one foot on the floor and the other on his knee as I also bounced myself on his cock. I liked to take him al the way form the top of his to his base. He then pulled me back from behind my knees to show my gape before passing me on to the next guy. I put both my feet on each of his legs and my hands on his chest. He put his cock in and I thrusted on it on my own, feeling every single inch, and swaying my hips to get every angle with every bounce. I just went up and down and threw my head back in pleasure as I moaned. His hands were beneath my ass cheeks to help me push up. The next guy pulled me onto him where he tended to take it easy on me. He liked to go slow and sensual, he fucked my ass at different depths. He first seemed to only go in the tip for a few thrusts, then pushed me all the way down to the bottom. He then pulled me back from my knees and the guy from before fucked me in this position hard, he also only kept his tip in and shook his cock with his hand while still in my hole. This felt good and kind of like a vibrator. When he pulled out I shifted over to the last guy on the sectional, placed my hands on his chest and feet on the couch for him to just pound away at my hole, he liked to go all the way from his tip to his base with those long hard thrusts. I could feel his hands grabbing my ass and I also decided to thrust my hips front and back to hit different angles in my ass. I was very satisfied with how we got off and the wife said that we were at it for about 30 minutes.

The guys grabbed me off of the cock and made me stand up but end over as I got one cock in the ass and sucked on another. The guys were happy as now they were totally in control. They liked to go hard and fast and do quick rotations. After the first guy pulled out from my ass the next guy lifted one of my legs up and I almost slipped and fell, then one of the guys went behind me to support my body, as another held my hands over my head. I was standing up but sort of sideways with one leg in the air, then a last guys grabbed my head to force it on his cock to suck. I sort of felt like I was floating , I could also felt someone slapping my cock and balls. When this guys pulled out from my ass he held up my other leg and now I was completely in the air being supported by many guys and getting fucked in the ass. There was a lot going on at this point, I remember someone had their hands around my neck as I continued to suck. They guys were very strong to keep me held up like that for that long. I still had some guys pulling and holding my hands over my head when one of the guys went on the floor in doggy and they rested my body on his. This opened me up even more to get fucked hard in the ass and gagged. One of the guys squatted over my face to thrust his cock in my throat. They rotated a few times and some f the guys that fucked me liked to hold one of legs towards them for more power or leverage lol. One of the guys then said '' I think his hole is ready for two cocks now''

So one guy squatted and went into my ass, leaned forward to make space for the second, I could feel the second cock finding its way around my ass and into my hole gently. They started off slow as this was a tough position to do it but I always enjoy the kinkier potions most. My body was being completely used, I could feel those two cocks stretching my hole slowly, one guy choking my neck as another shoved his cock in my mouth, they guy below me supporting me in doggy, two guys each supporting and spreading out my legs from ankles and finally another guy still holding my arms and hands behind me. The guys kept a good fucking going on before another grabbed me and lifted me to bring me to the couch.

Here he lied down on the couch and put me on him with my back to him and went right up my ass and I welcomed a second cock into my hole. I stroked two other with each of my hands as I sucked on the one in my mouth. This is the position were the guys feel most comfortable to use me. The next guy I sucked squatted over me to gag me hard as another choked me again. They were also slapping my body, chest, cock and ass. I also loved to feel the hot and hard cocks on the sides of my face and cheeks. The guys liked to lift up my ass when they pulled out to show my gape and fuck me a little in this position before being placed on the cock below me again and taking two in the ass again. Some of the guys liked to shove their cocks in my mouth but fuck my cheek to see a bulge. This position was hot as I was able to touch many cocks and keep most of the guys entertained. My ass was able to take the pounding of the two cocks but my legs were starting to get sore. The guys saw that I was moving around but they told me to stay right there and spread out my legs even more and I could feel a third cock exploring my ass region. He rubbed it a little everywhere before slowly going in, I could feel my hole stretching slowly as they took their time to go in. One guy was holding my face and guiding towards a cock to suck, I was having a little trouble taking the three like this because of my legs cramping up. I did try to keep my mind off of it by stroking some of the other guys. They did eventually pull out to present my gape once again.

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After forcing my gape one of the guys fucked me hard in this position for a quick thirty seconds, balls slapping on my ass as his entire cock went in me. Then they placed me back down and the same guy was still at the bottom, he went back onto my ass and then a second went in without trouble. They then made held my legs up higher and said "here comes the third"

The third guy then went in, slowly, I did struggle a little as he was getting the position right. Once he was in it felt good. It is kinda of hard for these guys to really move and thrust that much, but they got a nice and slow ryrhmn going. I could feel some of the other guys touching my body, and some slapped my face while calling me names. One of the guys behind me put some of his fingers in my mouth to spread out my mouth, sure enough this was an invitation for another guys to shove his cocktail on my mouth. The position was a tough one strictly because I had to keep my legs spread open for so long, they were starting to cramp and the guy below had been going at it for quite a while now. After a few more switched the guys pull me backward and one of the guys once again fucked my ass hard. He just went straight in and and kept it deep, doing small and quick thrust at this depth. When he was done another guy moved in and he held his rock, shove it all the way in and back out with every single thrust, I could feel my hole expanding and contracting quickly. It was a good sensation and he said "I know you like this"

I nodded while moaning as he continued on his way and I could just see that wonderful cock penetrating me fully.

The wife then pulled me to the floor and said "it's shower time baby"

She made me go on my knees in the mini pool and kneeled behind me and kept me in a chokehold with her elbow as the guys surrounded me. I think they all surrounded me, and they just peed literally all over me. They got me all over my face, up my nose, and the rest of my body. The pee felt amazing, even though it was hot, it felt refreshing and sort of cooled me off a little with all that steamy sweaty sex. After a minute of taking the shower of pee they brought me to the ottoman in doggy. The guys lined up one behind another and the first guy fucked me. He kept his hands gently on my ass as he fucked me at a decent pace, he said "I feel like I can go for another hour now that I peed"

Some of the others agreed, the wife then slapped his ass and told him to switch, he came around to the front and fed that juicy cock right from my ass. As I did that the next guy started to fuck me. He told me to arch my back down and pushed his hands in the middle of my back and just pounded me fast and hard. I slowed down my sucking at this point as he was fucking the air out of me. The guy I was sucking said "let's go pitch, clean those ass juices"

And he forced my head up and down to about the halfway point of his cock. I could then hear the wife say "next" and then a slap. The guy came around and I sucked him with enthusiasm while looking up at him and I said "thank you"

He smirked and out his hands on my head and fucjed my face almost as fast as he fucked my ass just before, at the same time I felt the next guy enter my ass and it was the thicker cock. I made many gagging noises and the saliva was flowing. He said "I love to hear you glug glug glug"

The guy fucking me had on hand on my ass the other on my shoulder to give me those deep thrusts to really feel his whole thickness and length. My ass was so hungry for it and hearing our bodies collide was also hot. Then came the slap from the wife and they rotated. It felt like a speed dating, each guy was different with how they fucked as well as their cocks. All of the guys got their turn to fuck me and for me to taste their hot cocks right from my ass.

For the next one the wife wanted me to feel the true depth that the guys can reach with their cocks. They placed me on the floor with my ass up and face down. Here the guys each took turns fucking my ass for about a minute or so each.

The first guy was the thicker one, he guided his cock straight in with no fuss and pounded me hard as I laid my face on the floor and hands to the side. He said "this ass needs to get destroyed today"

He fucked me a such a fast pace it felt so good and he pulled out quickly, I could feel my ass was wide open. The next guy was ready really quick. He just went right in like the first guy and he liked to sort of squat down to pound it hard, I could feel his pelvis hitting me hard. One of the guys then put his foot on my face and told me to stay there until he is done. He pulled out shortly after and I thought he was done but he went right back for about five thrusts completely in and out. The third guy removed his foot from my face, slapped my ass and shoved his rock right into my welcoming hole. He fucked deep like the others but at a slower pace, however he had a longer cock. When he pulled out he cockslapped my gaping hole and went back in to use that hole and terminate it. When he was satisfied the next guy faced the opposite way, this hit my hole in a different angle, it was hard to fell the entire depth of his cocktail but it was stil a good feeling. He liked to rub his cock in my when he pulled out and then pound it again, he said "look his cock is liking it"

It was when he pulled out that I just peed a little. The wife said to the next guy "you better fuck the piss out of him"

He went in at the same angle as the guy before and he went hard,he was hiting the right spot and I did pee some more, it felt more comfortable as I unloaded the piss. He said "you're too hot" and he slapped my ass and spread my hole open for the last guy. He went in right away and squatted over me with his hands on my back. He fucked me so hard, I could also feel his bone above his cock hitting my ass. He fucked me with such fury that I can feel his sweat dripping on my back. My ass was still in good shape after he was done and the wife came to lick my hole for a little. She said "I'm not sure I've ever seen you take such a pounding like this before"

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The guys then wanted to each continue fucking me deep one by one. They flipped me into piledriver right where I was, two of the guys held my legs from my ankles as I put my hands on my hips and elbows on the ground to help support my butt up in the air. The first guy went in my ass slowly and placed his hands on my inner thighs as he squatted to fuck me. He kept it slow but went deep, going all the way down to his base and back up to his tip, feeling his entire length of his cock. When he pulled out he spread out my ass cheeks and his cock looked so hot, very quickly a second guy took his place and he fucked me rather quickly. He was not able to squat all the way down but he had speed. It was hot to see the guys all surrounding me as I looked up at the one fucking me. The third guy then came round and he squatted but also leaned over to get his cock in deep and slow then slowly increased his speed making his body collide with my ass. I slipped a little then one of the guys supported me with his hand on my lower back. It was a tough position to keep but I was liking it so much. He pounded away with that long cock and great stamina. When he pulled out he slapped my ass and said ''look at that gape''

The next guy also came in quick and fucked me in the same manner as the previous, he was smashing that cock hard and deep into my ass, he also spit on my face. I also ended up peeing on myself in this position a little, then the guy said ''Im going to fuck the rest of the pee out of you''

He went harder if that was possible and pulled out and I peed even more, ''that's a good slut''

The next guy stood over me and spread my ass and said '' what a nice hole''

Then eased his cock in and placed his hands on my legs and fucked me at nice pace, I smiled at him. He kept at it for while and I stared at that cock just going in and out of my ass and when he pulled out he gave me a little love tap before letting the next guy use me. The last guy just pounded me hard while gripping my legs, very aggressive and hot. He went very hardcore and did a variety of things, he started by going deep and hard, barely coming up to then doing longer thrusts and smashing his body onto mine. When he pulled out I was dragged to the couch but still kept in the same position, this time my ass was against the couch in the piledriver position. There was a guy on the couch lying down sideways and he went into my ass, then a second guy squatted over me and also put his cock in my ass. I don't think I have ever done double anal in this position before. They guys were both thrusting into my hole as others were holding my ankles wide and even my head. As the guys fucking my got into a good groove they increased their speed and my body was sliding away from the couch so they pulled out and readjusted me allowing for the two guys to switch with two new cocks.

Here the two new guys were the long cock and the thick one. I loved it that these two went in my ass. It was tough to take the second guy in my ass at first but once he was in it felt amazing. I then asked for some cocks to stroke and grabbed one in each hand. I also ended up getting choked and told to shut the fuck up. The guys fucking me went harder and I screamed in pleasure and one guys squatted over my face and shoved his cock in my mouth and said ''this is how you shut him up'' I was in heaven. Seeing all of these guys surrounding me, holding me, choking me, grabbing their cocks, them fucking me and just the aura of the room was crazy.

We did move position onto the sectional and I mounted one guy facing him also welcoming a second cock in my ass. The guys swarmed around me and I stroked whichever cocks I can reach while sucking on another. I was sucking the long cock and had a mission to get it all the way to the bottom as I was getting fucked. The guy let me do my thing for a minute or so before the second guy behind me rotated. The guy I was sucking now got up and said ''I know you can take it all''

He then held me from behind my head and eased his cock slowly into my throat but didn't make it to the bottom. He kept trying as I kept gagging and the guy fucking me said ''his little bitch hole tightens every time he chokes''

That made me hornier and I let go of the cocks I was stroking and placed my hands on the thighs of the guy I was sucking and forced him into my throat, I almost made it, making gagging noises as shoved it down. He then pulled out and pulled him back in, this time making it to the bottom and holding it there for good five seconds. He pulled out, slapped me on my face and said ''thank you''.

All throughout the second guy fucking my ass kept rotating amongst each other, I did not know who was fucking me at any point. What I did know was went one of the guys fucking me went more forward, I knew they wanted to show a third in me. I liked this triple anal position better as it was simpler to take them and easier on my legs. The guy furthest on top was able to fuck me more and take the depth of his cock, the guy at the bottom did thrust a bit but his whole cock wasnt in, maybe about halfway and the third guy had a little more than his head in. I still sucked on some cocks that presented to my face and stroked others. The wife said '' yes that's a good whore''

I was keeping all six busy, that is exactly what I wanted. The guys fucking me went a little harder for a good thirty seconds before pulling out and exposing my gape. The guy under me stayed there and held my ass cheeks open for one of the guys to fuck me hard, smashing his cock hard into my ass as I screamed then shoved a cock in my mouth and I tried to deepthroat it to the base, gagging and spit up lots of spit. When the guys fucking me died down the guy below me went back into my ass and a second guy joined him. These two went at it pretty good as they fucked me hard and fast together. I was still sucking some cocks, the guys also rubbed their cocks all over my face to spread the saliva everywhere. I then shouted that I wanted three cocks in me once again. It was more because I wanted to entertain all six at the same time. So two new guys went into my hole and this trio was able to get some good thrusting going as I sucked and stroked the rest of these hungry guys. I loved it and the guys seemed to have agreed as well. My hole was getting used in a way like never before and I still wanted more.

When the guys pulled out the wife went to lick my hole as I sucked on the cocks right from my ass. Then the wife said ''let's do something fun, double fuck his ass and take turns gagging him''

I always loved a challenge, so I mounted a guy facing him, he and another went into my ass and fucked me hard, the guy fucking me grabbed my arms and held them behind my back, while the guy below me was grabbing my ass cheeks, a third guy had his hands around my neck and the first guy came up for me to gag on, he did ten thrusts deep into my throat quickly then the next guy came right away and repeated the same action. I did not have time to breathe and gagged a lot, this made me super sloppy but it was so hot. The three guys fucking my throat has a great rotation, after a few full rotations between the three of them, the guy who was choking me joined in on it too. I was being treated like such a whore, feeling those cock taking their turn on my throat, feeling how hard it made them, feeling their size.

I can tell that the guys at this point were super horny and most likely getting close but the wife called it in and said '' we just passed 75 minutes, you are a great whore but we have to wash some of that saliva off of you''

She grabbed me and brough me into the pool and held my hands over my head as she told me to kneel down. Every single guy surrounded me and they just unload all of their piss all over my body. I could tell some of the guys had good aim and they intentionally aimed for certain places on my face if you know what I mean, I felt like it was at a water park, feeling that warm pee all over my face and body also gave me a chance to get a breather or so I thought. When they were all done peeing I joined two of the guys on the couch who each lied down while interlocking their legs to make their cocks join together, we called this the king of clubs position. I then mounted them facing the back of the couch as they guided their cocks into my ass. They were holding and rubbing their hands on my legs saying how they like that still have the outfit on, some of the other guys held me up by my arms to help me stay in the squat position. I could also feel another of the guys slapping my ass and tugging on my outfit just above my ass. This position was hot just that it starting cramping my legs again and the guys then pushed me forward to lean over the back of the couch and one guy went up my ass to pound me hard and said ''is this position better for you''

I scream yes in pleasure then shortly after I was met with some cocks to stroke and suck on, I realized it was the guys that just fucked me so the guys did switch it up. After a minute or so of fucking in this position they guys lying down pulled me back down but they had some trouble to get the right angle to get both cocks in there. I then sucked the juices from the cock that just fucked me once they were in. I also felt the guys lean me a little forward and the a third guys was trying to make his way int my ass in this position. I was taken by surprise and I stopped sucking the cock, the third guy had some troubles but eventually made it in, this position was tough enough as it is and then they forced three cocks in me. I definitely did struggle a with it but they all got in and I stroked some guys to concentrate on something else. The third guy was the one that was able to thrust the most but he also got tired rather quickly and pulled away, I had some sort of relief as I knew the would change position but I also wanted a third in my ass again lol. They pushed me forward again to get fucked hard by one guy and suck on the rest behind the couch, My legs got their rest at the expense of my ass as this guys went hard and my whole body was bouncing with his every thrust.

I was then spun around to great two new guys in the king of clubs, my back was now towards the back of the couch, the guys held me from my arms again as I eased my body down and the two guys guided their cocks into my ass. This position was easier for me to bounce myself on the cocks as I was not squatting and the guys were holding me up from my arms. This was a very pleasurable position and the wife knew that as well, she same up to me and just stroked me, sometimes slapping my cock and balls. My cock was so hard but I also had to pee. I told the wife and the guys said to pee on her, I pulled up slightly off of the cock and she held my cock as I peed on her face, she said '' thank you for that, now you better take three again, since you've made more space''

I smirked and then sat back on the two cocks, was pushed slightly back and the third guy came up and easily entered my hole, I guess this was a decent position for this. My hole was welcoming the three of them and the guys fucking me were moaning, I was looking up at the guy who choking me and he was saying ''you like being a whore for us, tell me you like being our whore''

I repeated just as he said while he was choking me. The fucking was so hot and the guys were definitely getting close to cumming. I was then moved to the ottoman and placed with my ass up and face down, I great a cock with my mouth as he kneeled in front of me and welcomed another in my ass, then another guy lied down on the floor on the side and I stroked him. The one fucking me was not going too hard but he was definitely savouring it. My right arm was then grabbed by another guy and could feel that he led to his cock to stroke. I then felt the one fucking me pull out and another went in at a different angle and could feel another guy making his way in, I was surprised as the guys seemed to have been taking it easy but they just wanted more. I sucked on the guy just out of my ass and he tasted great, he pulled away from my mouth as I knew he was definitely close. All throughout the next 10 minutes or so the guys kept a good rotation going, I loved being double stuffed and fucked hard as some of the guys really went at it hard and I moaned so loud. The guys were saying how my hole was gaping when they pulled out and that it took a little while for it to close up. The wife then took this as an invitation and said ''i want to fist this slut''

I was happy for this as the guys can rest a little and enjoy the show to build up their loads. I could feel her first starting with the her fingers, she definitely started with two and then quickly went to four. When she put four in she pulled my ass downward to open it up. It was pretty easy to take her as my ass had been ravaged for the past 90 minutes if not more. Soon after I could feel her putting her hand in slowly making hole expand, I could feel her gliding in, then her knuckles making it in as my ass then engulfed her down to her wrist. When she was inside she opened and closed her hand to give a nice sensation and made my cock throb. She then closed up and then pushed in a little further and told me that I was not halfway up her forearm, I was happy to make it that far but it was getting tough. She thrusted a little back and forth from her mid arm to her wrist, then she pulled out completely and went right back in a few times in a row. This really gave me a run for my money. She then pulled out and told the guys that I am all theirs again.

The guys brought me to the couch and put me in missionary with my ass off of the edge, I stroked two cocks as two others went in my ass as the guys kneeled on the floor. This was an easy position for me to stay in for a while but because two of the guys got on their knees side by side to fuck my ass, they went in at a sideways angle. The guys kept a rotation going to fuck me. Feeling wave after wave of hot, hard, throbbing cocks fucking my hungry hole. I was having a little trouble taking them as they first entered every time but I still kept through it. At one point I remember one of the guys squatted over my face and made me suck him, when he was done another guy from behind the couch choked me with both his hands. When the guys pulled out between switches they would always gape my ass.

The guys were winding down and were ready to cum but one guy wanted to fuck me hard and said ''I am not done with him, I want to fuck the piss out of it again''

He went right up my ass and just pounded away, he smashed that cock with such intensity making our bodies slap. He held one of my legs and fucked me faster if that was even possible. The wife was holding my cock up as he fucked me throughout, he also did pull out at times to make me gape for a second then shoved it right back in. I could feel my hole was opened up a lot and he just continued to fuck me with that cock of his. I started to pee a little on myself as he was fucking then he pulled out and told me to force it out, and a huge stream erupted from my cock and the wife directed my cock toward my face. He went back in and fucked me for a few more seconds before pulling out and me peeing on myself once again. Then he could not hold back anymore and unloaded his cum up my ass, feeling his cock throbbing as it filled my hole, he pulled out then fed me his cock and I could feel another guy going in my ass. The next guy just put his head and stroked his cock as he unloaded, filling my hole and then feeding me his cock as the wife got a glass to collect the cum that oozed out of my hole. Then she made me squat down and force out the rest then feeding me the freshly squeezed juices.

I was then brought to my knees and two guys just unloaded on my face, painting me with their huge loads, they truly did splatter my whole face and blocked one of my eyes. The wife scooped everything down towards my mouth for me to eat, their was a lot of cum from these two cocks, I thanked them. The next guy shoved his cock into my throat and fucked my throat for a couple strokes before forcing my head down on his cock as his throbbing and pulsating cock released its juices deep down my throat, I held down that cock with the help of his hands on my head until he was completely done and he released me when he was done. I gasped for air and smiled then sucked the tip of his cock as I knew he was sensitive. Each of the remaining guys took turns unloading on my face, the first one had rockets for his first few streams then put his cock in my mouth to unload the remainder, I kept the load in my mouth as the last guy aimed into my mouth but also got parts of my face. I then swallowed that hot cum. I was so happy that the guys were pleased, got unload huge loads after lasting for over 2 hours but I knew that they wanted more and so did I. I was still in the outfit, cum filled, ass satisfied and still hungry, wet and drenched.

We all cleaned and refreshed quickly and reassembled in the basement. This will be in a continuation story.